Friday, January 6, 2012

Exploring stuff left behind and easter eggs part 5

Jimbly had been bored for a long time, since he was an old man that had been playing this game for years.
So one day he came up with this:
                                                                   Sounds legit
Man, there is only a crazy black woman slapping the shit out of this doctor.

Why is there so much wine in a clinic?

I better check out this door for answers.

And then I found this guy.

This furry clearly won't rape you.

So, I ran quickly up from the basement and went to the second level of this clinic.
Wasn't much there except this level 50 Wizard.

I then found another steel door that would send me to the operation table.
These guys are way to muscular to be legit surgeons.

After I stopped staring at these guys, I started to explore the room. There were some pictures of happy women showing their new breasts but I also found this.
A floating boob, that makes sense.
So I clicked on it and got immediately teleported.


In this room, Jimbly decided to let people enter his mind.

Good god Jimbly. What have you done?

At this point I teleported out of there, since there was no real exit and too many blow up dolls.